By Matthew Moshe Nolan
Mattot – the Neder/Vow – Bamidbar 30:1-32:42
Generational Iniquity, DNA and the Book of Life
Bamidbar 30:1 And Moshe spoke to the heads of the tribes concerning the children of Yisrael, saying, This is the thing that YHWH has commanded. 2 If a man vows a vow to YHWH, or swears an oath to bind his being with some agreement; he shall not break his word, he shall do according to all that proceeds out of his mouth. 3 If a woman also vows a vow to YHWH, and binds herself by an agreement, being in her abba’s bayit in her youth; 4 And her abba hears her vow, and her agreement by which she has bound her being, and her abba shall hold his shalom towards her: then all her vows shall stand, and every agreement by which she has bound her being shall stand. 5 But if her abba disallows it in the day that he hears it; not any of her vows, or agreements by which she has bound her being, shall stand: and YHWH shall forgive her, because her abba disallowed it for her. 6 And if she has a husband, when she vowed, or uttered something rash out of her lips, by which she bound her being; 7 And her husband heard it, and held his shalom towards her in the day that he heard it: then her vows shall stand, and her agreements by which she bound her being shall stand. 8 But if her husband disallowed it on the day that he heard it; then he has nullified her vow which she vowed, and that which she uttered with her lips, by which she bound her being, shall be of no effect: and YHWH shall forgive her. 9 But every vow of a widow, and of her that is divorced, by which they have bound their beings, shall stand against her.10 And if she vowed in her husband’s bayit, or bound herself by an agreement with an oath; 11 And her husband heard it, and held his shalom towards her, and did not disallow it: then all her vows shall stand, and every agreement by which she bound her being shall stand. 12 But if her husband has utterly made them void on the day he heard them; then whatever proceeded out of her lips concerning her vows, or concerning the agreement of her being, shall not stand: her husband has made them void; and YHWH shall forgive her. 13 Every vow, and every binding oath to afflict the being, her husband may establish it, or her husband may make it void. 14 But if her husband altogether holds his shalom towards her from day to day; then he established all her vows, or all her agreements, which are upon her: he confirms them, because he held his shalom towards her in the day that he heard them.15 But if he shall in any way make them void after he has heard them; then he shall bear her iniquity.16 These are the chukim, which YHWH commanded Moshe, between a man and his wife, between the abba and his daughter. Neder (vow): voluntary, always involves the name of YHWH, it can be conditional or unconditional, positive or negative. No one disavows a man’s vow, it goes down the generations. This is a hugh responsibility. To break a Neder is to break Torah. Invoking the Neder even unwittingly - “I swear to God” “for Christ’s sake” brings serious consequences. Yaakov makes a Neder
Beresheeth 31:32 With whoever you find your elohim, let him not live….For Yaakov knew not that Rachel had stolen her father’s idols. Beresheeth 35:16 And they journeyed from Beth-El; and there was just a little way to go to Ephrath: and Rachel travailed, and she had hard labor… and she died.
Our forefathers have made vows unbeknownst to us, there are consequences!
Bamidbar 31:1 And YHWH spoke to Moshe, saying, 2 Avenge the children of Yisrael against the Midyanites: afterward shall you be gathered to your people…V14 And Moshe was angry with the officers of the army, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, who came from the battle. 15 And Moshe said to them, Have you saved all the women alive? 16 See, these caused the children of Yisrael, through the counsel of Bilam, to commit trespass against YHWH in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of YHWH. 17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that has known a man by lying with him.
INTRODUCTION: GENERAL INIQUITY, DNA and the BOOK OF LIFE
Shemot 34:7 I will visit the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
Clear up a common misconception:
Galutyah 3:13 Moshiach has redeemed us from the curse of the Torah, 12 being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangs on an eytz: Devarim 21:22 And if a man has committed a sin worthy of death, then he shall be put to death, and you shall hang him on an eytz: 23 His body shall not remain all night upon the eytz, but you shall bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is cursed by Elohim;) that your land is not defiled.
The curse of the Torah was the death incurred by violating any, or all of its precepts – Moshiach redeems us from the death that our sin incurred, generational sin is a consequence of that sin we are left to deal with. “For she is my sister” - Isaac manifests the same generational curse from Abraham – my wife is my sister. Noach, a man perfect in his generations. Noach was complete in his genes, free from generational sin.
Beresheeth 6:8 These are the generations of Noach: Noach was a tzadik man and perfect in his generations, and Noach had his halacha with Elohim. 10 And Noach begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Yahpheth. 11 The earth also was corrupt before Elohim, and the earth was filled with violence.12 And Elohim looked upon the earth, and, see, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted its way upon the earth. And Elohim said to Noach, The end of all flesh has come before Me. Devarim 23:7 You shall not abhor an Edomite; for he is your brother you shall not abhor a Mitzri; because you were a ger in his land. 8 The children that are begotten of them shall enter into the congregation of YHWH in their third generation.
“In their third generation.” After three generations of marrying back into Israelite stock, the offspring have enough Ruach bearing capacity to be acceptable before YHWH. The sons of the third generation who are born to them may enter the assembly of YHWH.
GENERATIONAL SIN – Avon Dowr
Beresheeth 15:13 And He said to Avram, Know of a certainty that your zera shall be gerim in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them 400 years… V.16 But in the fourth generation they shall come here again for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.
40 times, 10 times 10! Tested for a time to establish truth. Whatever amount of breath of life they had inherited through their generations from Noach was insufficient to bring about national reprieve by the time of the Exodus. They were unable to produce enough offspring with enough breath of life to make a difference. We are again living in the days of Noach and generations are again, either dying or multiplying.
- Torah is not a religion – it is a Kingdom.
- The Torah cannot change your life until you change your genealogy.
- The only way to get victory over generational principalities is with principles.
- Influencing or familiar sprits – study your generations, they know how your flesh is influenced because they know how your forefathers were influenced.
- Influencing spirits operate generationally and geographically.
- YHWH thinks generationally – His principles birth permanent destinies – Torah – rituals of honor.
- The difference between the rich and the poor is that the rich think generationally and the poor are captured in their generations by the familiar poverty spirit.
- A principle ignored creates a generational loss.
- Take a legal position to an illegal presence.
- All disease starts in your generations – in your spirit/soul.
- They say: we got the New Book, we don’t need the Jew book!
- “Do not boil a kid in its mothers milk.” - Do not allow your children to be boiled in your generational sin.
Vayikra 16:1 And YHWH spoke to Moshe after the death of the two sons of Aharon, when they drew near before YHWH, and died…V.18:6 None of you shall approach anyone that is close mishpacha, to uncover their nakedness: I am YHWH.
Acheret Mot – “After the death” – of your forefathers! Don’t sleep with your forefathers – take on Torah! It is actually immoral for you to not take on Torah. If we don’t teach our kids Torah, it is akin to giving them to Molech. Acheret Mot – “After the death” – don’t use your forefathers’ blood/generations as an excuse for you not attaining the priesthood or the kingdom.
Wayiqra 26:29 If we walk contrary to YHWH, we will “eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall you eat”. Devouring the flesh through passing down our generational sin into the lives of our sons and daughters.
Generational sin –
Ps 23Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall not fear, for your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
- Generational sin shadowed before me, we may walk in what our forefathers walked in, but it is not unto death if….
Wayiqra 26:40. If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their ahvot, with their guilt, which they trespassed against Me… Then will I remember My brit with Yaakov, and also My brit with Yitzchak, and also My brit with Avraham will I remember; and I will remember the land…
- …if we repent for our forefathers – that’s right – you do not get to re-enter the covenant if you don’t confess and repent for generational sin, and get delivered from it.
Ivrim 7:3 (speaking of Melech-Tzadik) …Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of Eloah; abideth a priest continually.
- Shem was Melech-Tzedik, the son of Noach. So what does “Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of Eloah” mean? He was delivered from his generations, from his genealogy! We can’t be Melech Tzedik priests unless we are without genealogy – no generational connection to iniquity in our past.
- In the Melech-Tzedik priesthood we have the authority to forgive generational sins that are passed to others and their personal sins NOT unto death.
I Yochannan 5:16 If any man sees his brother sin a sin, which is not unto death, he shall ask, and He shall give him chayim for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall make tefillah for it. (Shemot 21: sins unto death: kidnapping, murder, striking or cursing your parents, adultery etc., NOT unto death: stealing, fighting, arson, pre-marital sex with a virgin etc.)
Beresheet 28:12 Jacob dreamed, and see a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to the shamayim: and see the heavenly malachim of Elohim ascending and descending on it. 13 And, see, YHWH stood above it, and said, I am YHWH Elohim of Avraham your abba, and the Elohim of Yitzchak: the land where you lie, to you will I give it, and to your zera; And your zera shall be as the dust of the earth.
- This text speaks of zera, the ladder is a picture of the DNA helix that will make up the zera of Jacob, the word ladder, סלם cullam, (samech, lamed, mem sofit), is unique to Yaakov, the father of all Israelites. Cullam means to group together like kindred roots and appears only here in Scripture. Yaakov = the sum total – of Israel!
- Israel was fashioned in Rivka’s womb – encoded.
- Genetic Code/makeup
Book of Life
Rev 17:8 they that dwell in the olam shall wonder, whose names were not written in the Scroll of Chayim from the foundation of the olam.
- “The Book Of Life” contains precious information about people before they’re born. Nowadays we know that this is found to be each persons individual DNA.
- DNA in your mother’s womb, encoded before the foundation of the Olam.
- DNA is the code for identification.
Ezekiel 37: speak to these bones, the bones rattled together finding their perfect match – bone to bone. DNA found DNA and the bodies came together perfectly.
- Potter encodes some for destruction, some for glory.
- Flesh and blood will not inherit the Kingdom of YHWH.
- Their names were encoded in the Sefer Ha Chayim since the foundation of the Olam.
- Scripture doesn’t record any progressive or later entries into the Book of Life by saying a prayer to Jesus.
- Also note: all peoples are NOT written in the Book of Life.
- Name: an identifying mark, authority, rank, character, being identified with, a generational blessing or curse.
Reigns = Kilyah = kidneys
Ps 139:13 For you have possessed my reigns, you have covered me in my mothers womb. I will praise thee for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Reigns = Kilyah, translated 18 out of 31 times in the Tanakh as kidneys in relation to those who minister to YHWH as Kohenim – burning of the sacrifice’s kidneys was performed after the girding of the priests with the robe of the Ephod and the Breastplate.
Job 16:13 His archers encircle me all around, He cleaves my reigns/kidneys in two, and does not spare; He pours out my bile on the ground. Lamentations 3:13 He has caused the arrows of His quiver to enter into my reigns/loins.
- Death and destruction are spoken of as arrows slashing the kidneys – they affect the kidneys.
Kilyah – Heart
- The other 13 times Kilyah is used it is in connection with the behavior we allow in conjunction with our heart.
Blood connection to reignsThe function of the kidneys is to purify the blood which the heart pumps – destructive behavior slashes the kidneys, it scars the DNA in the blood.
Psalm 7:9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the tzadik Elohim tries the levavot and reigns.
Psalm 16:7 I will bless YHWH, who has given me counsel: my reigns also instructs me in the night seasons.
Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the Yisraelite congregations shall know that I am He who searches the reigns and levavot: and I will give to every one of you according to your wicked deeds.
Mishle 7:21 With her many words she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she seduces him. 22 He goes after her immediately, as an ox goes to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the prison; 23 Until a dart strikes through his liver; as a bird rushing to the trap that did not know it would take his chayim.
- YHWH’s word says that the foolish man who lusts after women, who is seduced by feminine lips will die by being struck in the liver. It’s a warning against looking at seductive or lewd material.
- The liver eliminates waste and toxins. If you are inviting waste and toxins into your life, what do you expect?
Generational iniquity, DNA and the Book of Life
- Blood, bones>marrow>blood.
- Liver – eliminates blood toxins.
- DNA is found within the blood.
- “The eye is the window to the soul” You’re viewing the health of the blood vessels in the eyes retina.
- Someone may be referred to as “hot blooded” – they are given to a short temper.
- British study on genetic scarring. (Took a group of individuals, reviewed their lives to discover their “poor lifestyle choices” and found, upon examining their DNA, strands scarring appeared in the exact spot on their DNA strands corresponding to the “poor lifestyle choices” they had made.
Wayiqra 17:10 And whatever man there is of beit Yisrael, or of the gerim that sojourn among you, who eats any manner of dahm; I will set My face against that being who eats dahm, and will cut him off from among his people. 11 For the Nefesh/soul/life of the flesh is in the dahm: – the SOUL is in the blood – according to the sages, there are 31 things that contain blood. (e.g. earwax, spittle, seminal fluids, boogers, fingernails.)
- Exodus 32 – golden calf – they were blotted out for sexual immorality (“they rose up to play” – the same phrase was used when Joseph was accused by Potiphar – of course Joseph was innocent). It leads to idolatry. It will affect their future generations.
- Future generations = seeds/zera.
- Differing bodies and flesh – 1 Corinthians 15:38
Our eternal life DNA is written into our blood before the foundation of the earth. When we accept Yeshua, he fertilizes the seed. It then splits into two completely different cells with similar but different DNA instructions that will now only apply to each particular new seed. We begin to take on His DNA – flesh and blood and journey from corruption to incorruption. YHWH calls these containers of genetic instructions “Zera/seeds”. The same set of directives that were ordained by YHWH is written into the seeds of the descendants awaiting fertilization. This is all written into the blood.
Creation, whether it be plants or human babies testify to this fact, the set of instructions are written into the seed to bring forth “after it’s own kind”. The instruction are Torah – written in your blood DNA and pumped by your heart, whilst your kidneys and liver eliminate corrupted generational DNA as toxic generational waste – The Brit of Jeremiah 31:31!
Seeds enclose the coded genetic directions of the Living Elohim.
Forgiveness is within the adult T-cell that is stored within the marrow of the bone. It’s the only cell that can repair and heal any organ in the body, it’ll attach itself to a compromised organ and become compatible tissue, losing it’s own identity to bring healing to the whole. Is that Yeshua?
Everything physical is made from the dust of the earth. At the sound of the trumpet, the frequency it emits will call up all DNA of all who have ever lived and YHWH will look at the scarring within the strands.
You must have matching candidates to enable organ transplants. DNA language must match the recipitants DNA language or the recipitants immune system will come into play and reject the transplanted organ because of a genetic language barrier. The donor and the recipient must be speaking the same genetic language. The genetic code consists of WORDS, these words are commands, mitzvot. These words written into our DNA have the power to command, instruct and bring forth life according to the specifications of the DNA of a living cell. Eternal life is written into the genetic code – the seed container, but Yeshua only can fertilize it.
I have come that they might be fertilized – have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
When YHWH speaks, things happen, how does His creation know when it is time to sprout forth leaves or give birth, it is in the DNA – the DNA is where the voice of YHWH is heard. Tares: those conceived as tares, kept not their first estate and will be burned. Tares were never written into the Book of Life. Tares are grown from tare seeds, their genetic composition cannot allow them to change into wheat seeds – their destiny is to be burned.
Hebrews 4:11 & 2 Peter 2:10, those who were written into the Book of Life in their genetic code (DNA), can fail in their spiritual life by unbelief. Begotten and Seed/DNA.
1 John 3:9Whoever has been begotten of YHWH does not sin, for His zera remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of YHWH.
- The seed is the grain that contains within itself the germ of the future plant – the seed is the DNA. The DNA is unchanged in it’s physical sense from the Creator, so there is no sin or missing the mark, in regard to the seed. For this seed to become justified before YHWH it must be germinated by Ruach HaKodesh and fertilized by Yeshua.
Behavior can bring changes within the gene
II Samuel 12:10 Now therefore the sword shall never depart from your bayit; because you have despised Me, and have taken the wife of Uriyah the Hittite to be your wife
Jeremiah 35:18 And Yirmeyahu said to the bayit of the Rechavites, This says YHWH tzevaoth, the Elohim of Yisrael; Because you have obeyed the commandment of Yonadav your abba, and kept all his precepts, and done according to all that he has commanded you: 19 Therefore this says YHWH tzevaoth, the Elohim of Yisrael; Yonadav the son of Rechav shall not lack a man to stand before Me le-olam-va-ed.
Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour mayim upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour My Ruach upon your zera, and My bracha upon your offspring.
Malachai 2:14 - YHWH has been a witness between you and the wife of your youth, against whom you have dealt treacherously: yet she is your companion,and the wife of your brit. 15 And did not He make them echad? And the rest of the ruachim are His also. 3 And why echad? That he might seek a zera from Elohim. 4 Therefore take heed to your ruach, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
- Blood 321 times in TaNaKh
- Acts 15 includes niddah.
- Life is in the blood – discovered by biologists in 1615.
- Blood is the soul/Nefesh. The soul of a person resides within the blood, where the DNA code is.
A soul has two parts, the flesh and the blood – neither can exist independently. We can’t see the soul except the visible blood because the blood is the seat of the soul.
- Science can “know everything” about a person through their blood.
Mark 7:21 From out of the blood of men proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
- Blood cannot be digested.
- When a man enters a woman he gives her part of himself. Seminal fluids contain blood plasma. He gives her some of his Nefesh/soul, his life. They couple together and begin to become one flesh – Besar Echad. The longer a couple lives together and they don’t deprive one another, the more their souls become shared with each other.
- The exchange between the two is primarily a one-way transaction. The man’s soul goes to the woman (through the seminal fluid). Eve was suited to the Adam, she takes some of his soul upon herself, to understand him and know him.
- So when husband is intimate with his wife, it is a one-way transaction.
Gen 34:2 And when Shechem the son of Chamor the Hivite, sar of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her.3 And his being did cleave to Dinah the daughter of Yaakov. Hebrew word for cleave is davak (dalet, vet, koof) – To cling, stick, stay close, cleave, keep close, stick to, stick with, follow closely, join to.
Jeremiah 3:1– If a man puts away his wife, and she goes from him, and becomes another man’s, shall he shuv (return) to her again? Shall not that land be greatly defiled? But you have played the harlot with many lovers; yet returned again to Me, says YHWH. (We must take on Yeshua’s uncorrupted Dahm before our Dahm enters the land.)
Why is the land defiled?
Vayiqra 18:27 For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled.
- The land is polluted because of the blood exchanged through appetites or sexual relations. When she receives multiple souls and dies, her blood pollutes the land.
Mishle 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of lechem: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious chayim.
- What a “whorish”or hebrew “nokriy” woman takes from a man is his soul – blood – seminal fluid. – who are you?
- You can lose your life by having sexual relations with certain people.
Hoshea 4:14 I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoring, or your spouses when they commit adultery: for the men themselves are separated with whores, and they sacrifice with cult prostitutes: a people that does not understand shall fall.
- Shall fall, no maybe about it!
- Bamidbar 16 says do not even touch them or their property – it contaminates.
II Corinthians 6:17 Therefore come out from among them, and be kadosh, says the Master YHWH, and touch not the unclean (things); and I will receive you.
Thing is not in the text – don’t touch unclean people – V.16 qualifies V.17 as people – don’t reach out and affect.
Why YHWH calls homosexuality an abomination
Two men become a two way conduit, no longer one way, and give each other their souls, it becomes a blood oath – soul trading – which leads to multiple personality problems, depression and suicide. Put two and two together it equals four and the more it happens, it becomes factors of multiplication. They have all these other men’s souls within them. We were created in the image of Eloheim – YHWH is one not two!
That’s why YHWH says to not enter your wife during her monthly cycle because it will become a two way transaction and you’ll be getting some of her soul and you would no longer be one flesh but four! That is why there are so many problems within marriages. Women and promiscuity – they are piling on all the souls of the men they’ve been with. It becomes a question who is she today!
There is a phenomenon among people who receive blood transfusions, organ donations, homosexuals and promiscuous women, where they feel as though someone else is with them at times. They can’t explain it, but their thoughts are often plagued, they sometimes dream strange dreams they cannot understand why they manifest strange behaviors not akin to themselves. In some research it shows that people will even begin to crave the same food and music as the “other person” they have joined into them. We cannot serve two masters.
I Corinthians 6:16 Know ye not that he, which is joined to a harlot, is one body? for two saith He, shall become one flesh.
Corinthian temple prostitutes The reason all initiates had sex with the priestess immediately upon joining a temple was not for her sexual gratification. The high priestess had the dominant demonic within her and the one flesh link-up achieved through sexual intercourse enabled her to begin exercising total control over the temple community. Soul trading – animals. Note that even though the animal is innocent, the contamination is so real that even the animal is to be killed. Clearly not as a punishment on the innocent animal but as a security measure. Women are you able to give yourself fully and completely to your husband? It may be your soul vacillates back to past souls. Pagans drinking the blood of their conquered enemies. They thought to take on the strengths of the conquered. They understood, though perverted, soul trading. S.a.tan understands the truth, he just doesn’t walk in it.
DNA is a voice that YHWH hears.
Bereseeth 4:10 Abel’s blood cries out. “The DNA of your brothers blood speaks out to me from the ground.”
Our forefathers do not have a personal, living voice. Their voice cries out perpetuating the cycle and calling for justice. We alone have the only living voice to address our generations before us. He who hung on a tree has given us the authority to address the generations and answer the call. Your DNA will be a voice that YHWH hears.
Job 16:18 O earth, do not cover my dahm, and let my cry have no place.
Job 19:26 And after my skin has been taken off and worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see Elohim.
Skin is destroyed not blood. There is a component to the blood that is not destroyed that can’t be seen under the microscope – it has a record, a voice – DNA.
II Kings 9:26 - Surely I have seen yesterday the dahm of Navoth, and the dahm of his sons, says YHWH; and I will repay you in this field, says YHWH.
More Dahm speaking
Revelation 6:9 And when He had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the beings of those that were slain for the word of YHWH, and for the testimony, which they held: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O YHWH, kadosh and emet, do You not judge and avenge our dahm on them that dwell on the olam?
Ezekiel 4 - Talk about generational sin! The end of our exile is directly LINKED to generational sin. 2,730 years of generational iniquity.
Ezekiel 4 – “This will be a sign for the house of Israel…lie on your left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it…390 days…. I have laid upon you a day for each year of exile.”
- The Assyrians took Israel captive in 721 BCE. 390 years times 7 (7 times the punishment – Wayikra 26) = 2730 years of captivity = 2010 CE.
- Now is the time to start petitioning YHWH on behalf of ourselves and our generations that the consequences STOP. That’s why this message is going out. You want the curse to be finished? Go back to my instructions and do it right. Confess your iniquities and the iniquities of your forefathers and then, I will remember the covenant with you and this will finish. Now is the time that we raise up and say: “After 2,730 years of exile for Ephraim. I confess the iniquity of my sins, my father’s, my grandfathers’, and my great grandfathers’ so the curse can stop NOW” We can be operating fully as believers in Yeshua instead of Ephraim being half-baked and a fluttering dove. You have the authority to forgive peoples sin that is not unto death. But you must be free from your generations. To be a melik-tzsadik, a priest of righteousness, you an have no geneology, no generational connection. You must get rid of it. This message must go out because this is what will empower us.
Understand there is a hope. Deliverance comes through confession and prayer. We don’t want to be caught up in soul trading. We’ve made mistakes, we want to be free from iniquity.
Ahmos 5:14 Seek tov, and not evil, that you may live: and so YHWH, Elohim tzevaoth shall be with you, as you have spoken.15 Hate the evil, and love the tov, and establish mishpat in the gate: it may be that YHWH Elohim tzevaoth will be gracious to the remnant of Yoseph.
YHWH knew that Joseph would get this message, that Joseph would reflect upon his genes, his DNA, and his generations. YHWH said he would be gracious to Joseph, to those who have been scattered in the nations. Brethren, He will be gracious to us!
Yirmeyahu 4:2 If you will make teshuvah, O Yisrael, says YHWH, then make teshuvah to Me: and if you will put away your abominations out of My sight, then shall you cease to stray. 2 And you shall swear, YHWH lives, in emet, in mishpat, and in tzedakah; and the nations shall bless themselves in Him, and in Him shall they tifereth.
Healing = Torah
Tehillim 19:7 The Torah of YHWH is perfect, returning the soul: the testimony of YHWH is sure, making wise the simple.
Blood and water: Yeshua came “by water and blood” man on the other hand is born from above from water and spirit – man is mostly water. “My El my El why have you forsaken me” At that moment Yeshua’s blood started separating into “water and blood” so that He could die and redeem us. Now is the time to petition through His blood through your generations.Share