- Rosh Chodesh/Head of the month
- Patterns for blessing
- The spiritual eye, the medulla oblongata and prophetic brain chemistry
- Monthly rivers of the Ruach
- The Moedim/appointed times are designed to break off Satan’s oppression and draw us into YHWH Shekinah and Kavod.
Shemot 12:1 And YHWH unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you.3 ¶ Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:
4 And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbor next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb.5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats: 6 And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening. 7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper doorpost of the houses, wherein they shall eat it. (strike - Nathan – Nun, Heh, and Nun Sofeet.) 8 And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they
shall eat it. 9 Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the pertinence thereof. 10 And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire. 11 ¶ And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is ’S Passover. 12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the elohim of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am YHWH.
Acts 7:22 Stephen’s address: Moshe was learned in all the ways of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and deeds.
Shemot 12:40 ¶ Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years. 41 And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass,
that all the hosts of YHWH went out from the land of Egypt.42 It is a night to be much observed unto YHWH for bringing them out from the land of Egypt: this is that night of YHWH to be observed of all the children of Israel in their generations.
13:1 And YHWH spake unto Moses, saying,2 Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine. 3 ¶ And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye came out from Egypt, out of the house of bondage; for by strength of hand YHWH brought you out from this place: there shall no leavened bread be eaten. 4 This day came ye out in the month Abib.5 ¶ And it shall be when YHWH shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee, a land flowing with milk and honey, that thou shalt keep this service in this month.
Ber 11:3 And the evening and the morning were the third day.14 ¶ And Elohim said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years
Num 28:11 Offerings for Rosh Chodesh – burnt – bulls, offering your strength, your best (a voluntary sacrifice – for worshipper to draw close to YHWH in fellowship, if you feel estranged from YHWH) grain, (for the very poor – offering up your very soul – the widows mite, sacrificing everything) drink (an offering of great joy, a time of joy) and sin offerings (unintentional sin, a breach of trust in relationship, maybe YHWH has given you promises that have yet come to pass and you feel bewildered, you’ve had doubts) for Rosh Chodesh a corporate gathering.
Psalm 8:1 O YHWH Master, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
Psalm 19:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. 1 The heavens declare the glory of Elohim; and the firmament sheweth his handywork
Job 9:88 Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea. 9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
- 3 categories of giving
- First fruits
- First fruits accomplish 3 things:
- Honors YHWH as the source, initiator of all blessing and gives us the opportunity to declare that unto our generations.
- Sanctifies the rest of our mammon/income – Rom 11:6 if the first fruits is holy then the whole batch is holy.
- Releases full blessing into our lives – Ezekiel 44:30 Give the first portion…so a blessing may rest on your household.
Proverbs 3:9 Honour YHWH with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: 10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
Examples of first fruits:
- Abraham offered Isaac
- YHWH promised all the cities of the land of Canaan to Israel, but of the first city, Jericho, YHWH said: You can keep the plunder from all the other cities, but everything in Jericho is mine.
Jericho was the first fruits of the promised land, it was taken and given by the declaration of the rams horn, this is the connecting rod to Rosh Chodesh/ first fruits blessing, the rams horn.
- Hannah gave Samuel, her first born to YHWH.
- Giving YHWH the first fruits of our money releases blessings throughout the month, honoring YHWH with the first fruits of our time sanctifies the whole lump too, it alters our walk and we position our time for blessing all month.
- Shemot 12:7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper doorpost of the houses, wherein they shall eat it. Strike - Nathan – Nun, Heh, and Nun Sofeet. To consecrate, dedicate, appoint, constitute, entrust.
- Chava entrusted and dedicated the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil to Adam and sin entered the world.
New season of blessing: Are you ready to enter a new season of blessing in your life? Well, months are linked to seasons! Start YHWH’s month, not the Roman month and you position yourself in blessing and you’ll begin to reverse the curses in your bloodline, how? You’re redeeming time – YHWH’s time back into your life.
What kind of offering and sacrifice are we willing to make at Rosh Chodesh?
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of Elohim, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4 By faith Abel offered unto Elohim a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, Elohim testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
The issue involved first fruits. YHWH explained the iniquity and how understanding first fruits or Rosh Chodesh can reverse iniquity.
Beresheeth 4:5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.6 And YHWH said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? And why is thy countenance fallen? 7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
Desire. What’s our desire? Rosh Chodesh can shift desire. Cain wouldn’t allow his desire to shift. Cain didn’t worship YHWH appropriately; he didn’t understand the concept of worship, sacrifice, first fruits and time and therefore iniquity continued to flow through his bloodline from his mother and father.
- Why aren’t some seeing multiplicity and blessing?
Roots of rejection and Yah robbing in your bloodlines, choosing to delay in your offering or seek that of lower value and present it to YHWH.
- It’s time for us to move from blessing to blessing.
- So many struggle through the month not understanding the concept of wholeness. Time is but part of the whole, we, as individual members of a body, likewise are but part of the whole. Sanctify the beginning of the time of the month, sanctifies the whole and if each part of the body of Messiah sanctified themselves then the whole body would be more like Yehsua. No fragmentation, no splintering.
- He knit you together in your mother’s womb and has chosen days to intersect with your life to help you in establishing your destiny as a believer.
- Revelation comes through the twinkling of an eye.
The spiritual eye is told of as “medullic”
Inner vision the gate that leads within to inner realms and spaces of prophetic consciousness. Strong Emunah/faith pulls energy from the conscious cosmic rays surrounding the body through the door of the Medulla Oblongata and pineal gland which access brain, body and soul chemistry. The “Cave” in between the eyebrows.
“ Matt 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
- I Cloud – Creators life field. We need to learn to access The Creators life field.
- Deliberate suppression
- Ppt. Access the cloud, Creators life field and you attain remote viewing
- Ppt. Pineal gland/ third eye/ pine cone
- Ben Ben stone
- Popes staff, Vatican and court of the pine cone, third eye in the court of the pine cone
- Buddha’s hair
- Bindi third eye symbol
- 33 degree masons – 33 vertebrae in the spine to awaken the medulla oblongata and pineal gland
- $ 1 bill and the third eye
- Rods and cones within the pineal gland, like the retina
The operations of the gift means you are a EHF (extra high functioning – Yeshua – Elijah – both could have OBE’s and connect with their astral/heavenly bodies which live in The Creators life field (I Cloud) a silver cord connects our earthly body to our Astral or heavenly body. The silver cord is a traversable wormhole.
Ecc 12:6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto Elohim who gave it. You access your astral body through glands. Before you came into a physical body you were known by YHWH in your astral body.
Jer 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, [and] I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
- Elijah could travers the silver cord wormhole, as could Philip: Acts 8:39 “The Ruach of the master caught Philip away.” And obviously, so could our master.
- Frequency surges
- Vaccinations, toxins, diet, water, blood, all effect and can calcify the pineal gland and suppress EHF through PHS (post hypnotic suggestion), meaning, cell behavior, pineal function will manifest the toxins after we have consumed them, the toxic so-called “hypnotic state”
- Reality = multiple densities – physical matter is but one density
- No mind, no opinion – where do thoughts originate? In your pineal and medulla oblongata glands, which can directly access The Creators life field – a shared consciousness – One accord – means to access The Creators life field for a shared mind effect – one body right? 1 Cor 11.
- If spirits can remote influence you , why can’t your astral body/heavenly body remote influence you?
- I Cloud/ The Creators life field is the informational field
- Consciousness effects biological and electrical systems
- “Love your neighbor” you can affect your neighbor by conscience. We need to be more coherent/aware
- Pineal gland and medulla oblongata are access centers to The Creators life field – data bank – astral body – Heb 10:5 Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me. Earthly bodies are prepared, the silver cord/Medulla oblongata and pineal gland is what connects the astral/heavenly body to the earthly body, which is prepared later.
The vibratory Ruach enters the body at the medulla oblongata (brain stem), which is “the main switch that controls the entrance, storage, and distribution of the Ruach” It’s used by prophets to make connections and give a word of knowledge or wisdom. Learn to feel the energy and then manipulate that energy. It’s part of ministering in empathy, where a person can touch and feel the emotions of others through the operations of the gifts. It is possible to use the third eye to learn how to sense and visually interpret energy around us.
- This is why I like to wear teffillin when opening up supernatural activity in the Ruach Ha Kodesh.
- medulla oblongata – location: At the base of the skull.
- Pineal gland location – front of the head is between the eyebrows at the third eye.
Colors: Techellet, A combination of blue and purple.
Element: Electrical energy.
Deficient energy: Non assertive, undisciplined, oversensitive to the feelings of others, afraid of success, schizophrenic (unable to distinguish between Ego self and anointed self, the still small voice of YHWH).
Excessive energy: Egomaniac, proud, manipulative, religiously dogmatic, authoritarian.
Balanced energy: Charismatic, can receive guidance, not attached to material things, no fear of death, master of yourself, sexual energy-you no longer need another person to complete yourself.
Gems/Minerals: jasper, quartz crystal, sapphire. Rev 21:10 (The New Jerusalem) “Having the glory of Elohim: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.”
Glands and organs influenced through laying on of hands with movement: Pineal, pituitary, brain, eyes, ears, nose.
Illness: Confusion, mental illness, bad eyesight, lack of clarity, psychic exhaustion.
A human being is likened to a city with 12 gates (Rev 21) Nine gates (eyes, nostrils, ears, mouth, urethra, and anus) lead outside to the sensory world. The ruach ha kodesh accesses the plurality of Elohim, 12th gate that brings us into the inner realms housing myriad spaces of prophetic consciousness.
Medulla oblongata and healing – physical healing, psychological healing of worries, fears, nervousness, etc., and spiritual healing of soul-ignorance.
vibratory healing ,sending vibrations to brethren through the laying on of hands influences the chemistry of our bodies. Blood charged with Ruach Ha Kodesh/Holy Spirit-current, makes it immune against the invasion of bacteria. human blood is decarbonized and recharged with oxygen ( this cannot take place if human blood is co-mingled with the blood of animals) The atoms of this extra oxygen in the blood are transmuted into life current to rejuvenate the brain and spinal centers. By stopping the accumulation of venous blood, the prophet is able to lessen or prevent the decay of tissues. The prophet transmutes his cells into energy.” life energy to revolve, upwards and downwards, around the six spinal centers (medullary, cervical, dorsal, lumbar, sacral and coccygeal plexuses), which correspond to the 12 astral signs of the zodiac, the symbolic Cosmic Man, the Temple Man.
Yeshua said, “Man shall not live by bread (food chemicals) alone but by every word (vibratory life-energy) which flows (into the body of man) thru the mouth of The Creator YHWH.” (i.e. the opening of the Medulla Oblongata, thru which the Ruach Ha Kodesh/ Life Principle enters the body of man).
We can be constantly supplied with fresh anointing from the Ruach Ha Kodesh by it’s descending into the body thru the door of the Medulla Oblongata and the third eye. the medulla is like unto the table of Showbread that affects the standing of all the loaves, it allows the ruach to flow upwards into the higher brain and downwards from there to the various bodily centers of the bread or body, through the 28 pipes. We need to practice concentration and attention on the lights and sounds in the brain core.
We need to strengthen our faith and step out in everything. Our body will be internally vibrating with life current. A man of strong faith, by his highly vibrating mind, can shake out disease, failure, ignorance and doubt. But the Ruach of vibration must be stronger than the vibration of physical or inner disease or doubt. The more chronic the disease is, the stronger, steadier and more unflinching should be the determination, faith and effort to allow the Ruach Ha Kodesh to wash over you to get you well. We can’t be satisfied with walking in a trickle of the Ruach Ha Kodesh’s power, nor walking to the ankles, nor walking to the loins, we’ve got to swim in the outpouring of the Ruach Ha Kodesh, the prophetic prayerful anointing.
Ezekiel 47:3 he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ankles. 4 Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through; the waters were to the loins. 5 Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over.
No river grows at this rate, this is the river of YHWH. This river represents the spiritual possibilities for believers, the source is the sanctuary.
V.9 every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh. 10 And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it.
V.12…. (the river) shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary bring medicinal healing.
New fruit, first fruits, and rivers of anointing and healing are brought forth “according to his months”, month-by-month – at Rosh Chodesh!
Now is the time to get to the deeper depths of the Ruach at Rosh Chodesh.
Why haven’t we kept YHWH’s times and seasons until now?
Dan 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time
- Satan comprehends time better than 99.9./. Of mankind
A day of petition and thanksgiving:
1 Sam 20:5 And David said unto Jonathan, Behold, to morrow is the new moon, and I should not fail to sit with the king at meat.
A time to visit with The King.
V.18Then Jonathan said to David, To morrow is the new moon: and thou shalt be missed, because thy seat will be empty.
A time to feast, a time to come clean before YHWH. A time of sanctification.
Nehemiah 10:28 Gatekeepers and singers join together and commit to the Torah and bring their first fruits to YHWH. When life is going astray come back into alignment (stars, planets) with YHWH’s perfect will for restoration and spiritual alignment.
Ez 45:16 Offerings for the Sar (Sar Shalom), Rosh Chodesh is connected to “the Prince – Messiah Yeshua” Drawing close to Yeshua. Yeshua takes our gifts and puts them upon the altar of The Father.
Ez 46:1 “The gate shall be open on the Rosh Chodesh,” open gates/prophetic portals for blessing from “the prince.”
Is 66:22 time is established at Rosh Chodesh – intimate worship.
2nd Kings 4:8 (Elisha and the upper room, “why are you going to the prophet it’s not the Rosh Chodesh?”) A time of hospitality, a time of seeking the righteous, a prophetic word and prophetic worship and the working of the supernatural, especially healing.
1st Chronicles 23:25 The giving of gifts, a time to stand before YHWH – can we stand before YHWH with thanksgiving and praise and take a stand with our friends and family.
2nd Chronicles 8:12 Solomon has the desire to put everything in order for the new month.
2nd Chronicles 31:1 Hezekiah is restoring truth, bringing in the reforms to Israel. This is prophetic time frame that we’re living in, Rosh Chodesh is key to the restoration process, and we can’t come empty handed if we want restoration.
Hosea 2:9 “Joy to cease” is connected with the removal of the Rosh Chodesh.
Amos 8:4 the vision of the summer fruit – “When will the Rosh Chodesh pass that we may sell grain?” Grain is for YHWH, don’t sell YHWH’s gift to another.
- We can’t even begin to keep YHWH’s Moe’dim, if we absent at Rosh Chodesh.
- Give gifts.
- Seek the prophetic word, the supernatural.
- Rosh Chodesh changes frequency
- Third eye perennial gland
- Medulla oblongata – Beginning of life – Back to the garden
- Gold, Essential oils, Bezeiel the master craftsman of vibrational frequency and prophetic healing
- The Moedim/appointed times are designed to break off Satan’s oppression and draw us into YHWH Shekinah and Kavod.